Certified Scrum Professionals challenge their teams to improve the way Scrum and Agile principles are applied. They have demonstrated experience, documented training, and proven knowledge in Scrum.
Are you ready to take your knowledge and skillset in your role as Scrum Master to the next level? If so, it’s time to elevate your career further by earning the Certified Scrum Professional®-ScrumMaster (CSP®-SM) certification.
Learn to find practical solutions and improve your implementation of Scrum in the workplace.
Aside from the pride gained and earning potential of attaining CSP level, you can also:
- Attend exclusive CSP® events with other leaders in Scrum and Agile
- Attract more recruiters and command a higher rate of pay
- Establish a gateway and milestone toward becoming CST®, CEC, or CTC
- Receive a free Premium subscription to the world’s largest Agile assessment and continuous improvement platform, Comparative Agility®
- Hold an Advanced Certified ScrumMasterSM (A-CSMSM) certification with the Scrum Alliance.
- Attend Tandem Coaching Academy CSP-SM online or in-person class to gain advanced Agile facilitation and coaching skills and learn progressive techniques in service to the Product Owner and the Development Team.
- Successfully complete all educator-designed components of an approved educational offering. This may include pre- or post- course work as deemed necessary by your approved educator to complete the learning objectives.
- You will be asked to accept the CSP-SM License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.
- Validate at least 24 months of work experience specific to the role of Scrum Master (from within the past five years).
Maintain your CSP-SM by earning Scrum Education Units® (SEUs) and renewing your certification every two years. Learn more
NOTE: You may take the CSP-SM educational offering at any time after completing your A- CSM certification, and must have at least 24 months of Scrum Master experience logged into your Scrum Alliance profile before you are eligible to receive your CSP-SM certification.
Ready to advance your career as a Certified Scrum Professional-ScrumMaster? Start with the Tandem Coaching Academy online CSP-SM class today!
You got your CSM a couple of years ago. Wasn’t it exciting? The class was amazing, the world seemed to be full of possibilities and you could do everything and anything!
And then the life happened.
The world of command and control struck back. You quickly hit the limits of your knowledge and capabilities. And now you face the seemingly insurmountable organizational problems. The teams seem to be going through the motions of checking the boxes in their Scrum events. Your bosses are on your back for the lack of progress. You are stressed and confused. The pressure is coming from everywhere and you fear for your job. Oh, and on top of that you hear that “this agile thing never works.”
We have been there. We saw similar things occurring across industries and organizations. We felt same fear and confusion. And we heard the same, “this agile thing doesn’t work” too. And we failed. And failed again. And then we succeeded. And succeeded again in turning things around, in finding ways to tackle the problems, to introduce change, to make things better for ourselves, our teams, and the organizations.
Let us help and become a part of your life-long learning journey. Gain valuable learnings with us that you can use immediately.
We will share our own experiences, knowledge, and skills to help you acquire confidence in your own abilities. Bring your most complex problems to live group sessions with like-minded life-long learners and a Guide Level advisor for discussions and advice.
Have the freedom to complete this next step of your journey at your own pace, not sacrificing your family time. You will be empowered to stay in charge of your results and own your learnings and outcomes.
Sign up for our virtual self-paced A-CSM class, complete all lessons, exercises, assignments, and quizzes. Learn better facilitation techniques to tackle most hard organizational impediments and navigate toxic team communication. Internalize Agile values and principles to understand that “this Agile thing actually works”. Join and participate in 4 live mentoring sessions with your peers and a Scrum Alliance Guide level advisor.
Upon completion of the course you will attain the coveted Scrum Alliance A-CSM designation, improve your standing amongst the peers and colleagues, feel empowered with newly acquired knowledge and confident in your abilities to tackle those problems. You will be able to make a visible, sustainable, and long-lasting impact on your teams, colleagues, organizations, and community.
Quit facing same problems day in and day out, spinning your wheels, facing stress, fear, and confusion. Sign up for our A-CSM class and take charge of your future today!
You’re a Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®), who’s been introduced to the Scrum Values, practices, and applications. The next step in your Agile journey is to achieve your Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM℠) certification.
Through the A-CSM, you’ll learn to:
- Facilitate better dialogue between the Product Owner, Scrum Team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people
- Increase engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in
- Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team
- Build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced implementation skills
- Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace
- Stand out in your industry as a member of the globally recognized Scrum Alliance community
- Show advanced value to your employer (or potential employer) as a highly trained Agile professional
- Hold a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) certification with the Scrum Alliance.
- Attend Tandem Coaching Academy A-CSM virtual class to gain techniques and skills that go beyond the basics and mechanics of Scrum, expanding into interaction, facilitation, coaching, and team dynamics.
- Successfully complete all educator-designed components of an approved educational offering. This may include pre- or post-course work as deemed necessary by your approved educator to complete the learning objectives.
- Accept the A-CSM License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.
- Validate at least 12 months of work experience specific to the role of Scrum Master (within the past five years).
Maintain your A-CSM by earning Scrum Education Units® (SEUs) and renewing your certification every two years. Learn more
NOTE: You may take the A-CSM course at any time after completing your CSM certification, and must have at least 12 months of Scrum Master experience logged into your Scrum Alliance profile before you are eligible to receive your A-CSM certification.
Ready to advance your career as an Advanced Certified ScrumMaster? Start your A-CSM learning journey NOW!