Partner with a Guide Level Agile Coach to review your completed application prior to submitting to Scrum Alliance for assessment. Find out if the message you intend to send in your application is the message being communicated. Get feedback on your readiness to submit the application and recommendations for further strengthening to make you a stronger candidate.
CTC/CEC Part 1 Review Includes:
- Offline Review and comments on your completed Part 1 application
- Application Review Call – Meet with one of our Guide Level coaches to receive honest direct feedback about the message being conveyed in your application including:
- How well you are telling your story
- How strongly a coaching mindset is being conveyed
- How well your experience describes the work of a competent agile coach
- How clearly your education, community involvement, and mentoring relationships articulate that you are currently operating at a Guide Level
- How well your selected tools, techniques, and frameworks describe your guide level competency
- A 15-minute live reverse coaching demo and feedback on your professional coaching competency
What we will not provide:
- Mentoring on how to create a great application that will get you “approved” regardless of your actual level of competency, experience, and expertise.
- Wordsmithing to make your application tell the right story. The purpose of this session is to create awareness around the message being conveyed in the application. Your appropriate response is to reflect on the feedback, do some more stretching and make any changes you feel will tell a story that mirrors your reality.
- Our goal at TCA is to partner with you to build competency to Guide Level – not to help you gain a certification. We cannot guarantee approval of any part of your application. Only your competence, experience, and expertise can fulfill the requirements for CTC / CEC application approval.
- Part 1 Application Review is limited to one initial review and one follow up review every 12 months