A Communication, Leadership and Public Speaking Coach/Consultant based in Los Angeles, CA, working globally with populations ranging from private individuals to non-profit & for-profit teams to C-Suite executives. As an ICF certified coach with a performing arts background, I combine personal and professional growth strategies with techniques that promote higher impact communication, allowing clients to achieve a new level of authenticity, comfort and influence in their lives and work.
In the wheelhouse:
– creating content and rehearsing presentations for any setting;
– executive and entrepreneurial coaching;
– leadership training for individuals identified as high-potential;
– developing and facilitating team-building/collaboration workshops and off-sites;
– assessing, strategizing and building processes for transition and culture management
Also a Director with Stand & Deliver Consulting Group, based in Mill Valley, California. Building and executing transformational programs for teams looking to elevate their impact via High-Performance Communication. S&D programs are built on intersecting philosophies from the worlds of sports, theatre and high performance psychology, making them compelling and relevant for any audience looking to maximize performance potential.