She has 20 years of experience in multicultural and geographically distributed enterprises coaching teams, other coaches and leaders at all levels. She helps individual and enterprise clients define and achieve success and her goal is to help her clients create self-sustainable change. Lucia serves as an executive and leadership coach to leaders of non-profit organizations that work with rising leaders all over the world at crucial points in their careers to help them manifest the change they want to be, and see, in the world.
Lucia is a Scrum Alliance Certified Team Coach (CTC) and Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC) who also serves as a Certification Reviewer.
She is fluent in her native language, Italian and also in English and Spanish.
- Coaching Instructor and Mentor Coach
- ICF Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Scrum Alliance Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC)
- Scrum Alliance Certified Team Coach (CTC)
- Scrum Alliance Path to CSP Educator
- Organisation and Relationship Systems Coaching practitioner
- ICAgile Instructor
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
Find classes led by Lucia here.