ICAgile Certified Instructor
Karen is a Scrum Alliance Certified Coach (CTC). She is also an ICAgile Certified Instructor of both the ICP-AHR and ICP-ENT courses. She is a Trainer of Training from the BACK of the Room, and a Certified Facilitator of Open Space Technologies. Karen has a natural passion for Agile and the power of the journey that transformation holds. She believes in being a lifelong student of servant leadership, not servant beatership.
Her mission is to help identify, free, and nurture a person’s inner David so they can face their giants with confidence.
Karen has experienced success as an Enterprise Agile Coach in transforming teams and entire organizations in both the public and private sectors. She has lived the reality of serving as a Scrum Master, Product Owner, and team member, making her uniquely qualified to effectively train and coach leadership about the needs of these team roles. Being a Trainer of Training from the BACK of the Room has allowed her training materials to come to life with learning that sticks.
- Scrum Alliance Certified Coach (CTC)
- Trainer of Training from the BACK of the Room (TBR & TCC)
- Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Scrum Alliance Advanced Certified Scrum Master (A-CSM)
- Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Practitioner for Scrum Master and Product Owner (CSP-SM/PO)
- Scrum Alliance Certified Agile Leader1 (CAL1)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Team Facilitator (ICP-ATF)
- ICAgile Agile Certified Coach (ICP-ACC)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Human Resources (ICP-AHR)
- ICAgile Certified Agility in the Enterprise (ICP-ENT)
- Certified Facilitator of Open Space Business Agility (OSA)