ICAgile Certified Instructor
Karen is an ICAgile Certified Instructor of both the ICP-AHR and ICP-ENT courses. She is a Trainer of Training from the BACK of the Room, and a Certified Facilitator of Open Space Technologies. Karen has a natural passion for Agile and the power of the journey that transformation holds. She believes in being a lifelong student of servant leadership, not servant beatership.
Her mission is to help identify, free, and nurture a person’s inner David so they can face their giants with confidence.
Karen has experienced success as an Enterprise Agile Coach in transforming teams and whole organizations into well-oiled Agile engines in both the public and private sectors. She has lived the reality of serving as a Scrum Master, Product Owner, and team member, making her uniquely qualified to effectively train and coach leadership about the needs of these team roles. Being a Trainer of Training from the BACK of the Room has allowed her training materials to come to life with learning that sticks.
- Trainer of Training from the BACK of the Room (TBR & TCC)
- Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Practitioner for Scrum Master and Product Owner (CSP-SM/PO)
- Scrum Alliance Certified Agile Leader1 (CAL1)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Team Facilitator (ICP-ATF)
- ICAgile Agile Certified Coach (ICP-ACC)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Human Resources (ICP-AHR)
- ICAgile Certified Agility in the Enterprise (ICP-ENT)
- Certified Facilitator of Open Space Business Agility (OSA)