The Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) virtual 4 weeks course, an engaging learning experience for Certified Scrum Masters who have at least one year’s experience
The Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) virtual 4 weeks course, an engaging learning experience for Certified Scrum Masters who have at least one year’s experience and are willing to go to the next level in their career and personal development. This A-CSM program is designed to boost your coaching skills and increase your effectiveness in navigating Agile Transformations and coaching teams and leaders to high performance.
– Understand how facilitation helps leaders achieve high-performance teams
– Explain the value of facilitation and all the aspects involved in great facilitation
– Examine common facilitation challenges to improve your results
– Dispel common servant leadership myths to avoid common leadership errors
– Identify what drives you as a team leader
– Discover what drives your team towards shared ownership
– Define what it means to be a high-performance team
– Practice designing, facilitating, and evaluating several events using multiple facilitation tools and techniques
– Explore key scrum challenges through the class and gain techniques to deal with topics such as conflict, listening, collaboration, and decision making
– Recognize various scaling approaches and discuss when to scale
– Observe and evaluate the clear differences between coaching and other approaches
– Evaluate how engineering principles and practices can help teams collaborate and deliver value
– Understand the difference between Coaching, Training and Mentoring. The different hats a Scrum Master uses.
November 13 (Friday) 10:00 am - December 4 (Friday) 2:00 pm Central European Time
Speakers for this event
CEC, CTC, PCCLucia is a Coach, a Mentor, and a Trainer with Scrum Alliance Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC), Certified Team Coach (CTC), an ICF Professional Certified Coach (PCC) qualifications. She has a passion for professional coaching and enjoys supporting others in their discovery towards increased awareness, performance and fulfillment and she does that in a creative way.
CEC, CTC, PCC
Agile Practitioner who cares passionately about helping deliver value to clients through simplicity using transparent processes. Besides that, her main mission is to contribute every day to make the workplace a more human a place where people enjoy being, trust each other and work better together. Raquel is a Certified Team Coach (CTC), Path to CSP Educator℠ and ORSC trained practitioner also an active member of the Agile and Coaching Community ICAgile Authorized instructor for Agile Team Facilitator (ICP-ATF) and Coaching Agile Teams (ICP-ACC)
Reserve Your Seat Now
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!
Virtual Event Details
Event has already started and the access to the event is closed!